I have a good reason for not posting. Yesterday, I was sitting in school and my friend had lost a bet. I asked him to go fill water in a bottle I had. (spoiler alert :bad idea). The water was a bit saline as pointed by my friends. I said #YOLO and drank the bottle. So here's what he did which screwed shit up. he used the wrong tap. Yeah. Now I have huge amounts of gas in my stomach. hence, I couldn't do anything but drink Eno for the rest of the day. I also didn't get good marks :( Peace, Srihari
I talked about making my article website in the past blogs Looks good doesn't she? What I did was shift the Article form to another Page. I also changed the Fonts a bit. Like Libre barcode ( https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Libre+Barcode+128 ) Pretty cool stuff. I recommend you guys check it out. Next Up:Login Form
I had my work aside to code for the weekend. Turns out, I lied. I was bored and had the time. On a three hour coding session, I completed the website. Bummer! I need to stop coding for now, Else I wont have anything to do on the weekend. But I might lose Interest by then. So i am gonna set up my Comments section for that website. On each article, an input bar for the comments. I did something like this on this website( meme-app.herokuapp.com ). Tough Luck. Maybe I will code on making the styles better. Fingers crossed. Here's the link for the repository again : ( https://github.com/pythongiant/NewView )
Comments
Post a Comment